A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fingerprints!

I should say, "fingerprints, take one," since we were fingerprinted MULTIPLE times while adopting Hannah.  Hopefully these will go through the first time and we won't have to re-take them.  These were FBI and DOJ fingerprints.  Next time (later in the process) will be USCIS fingerprints.


Unfortunately, I had to reschedule Paul's doctor appointment, because he got mandatory overtime for tomorrow.  But we're plugging away at the paperwork and documents.  Baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that must be a pain sometimes, but looking at that great bunch of kids I am sure makes it all up with plenty to spare.

    ReplyDelete