A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

I had been lamenting the fact that we weren't part of a "group" this year that was going to the pumpkin patch.  I thought about taking the kids by myself, but really didn't want to spend the money if we weren't going to be hanging out with friends.  


Last week, I got a phone call saying we missed an appointment.  Oops!  I hate it when I do that!  I rescheduled, and was asked, "Hey, do you want some tickets to the pumpkin patch?  Someone gave me a whole bunch, and I thought of you guys."  LOL!  Do we?  Of course we do!  Thanks, God.


Guess what was the WRONG color to dress Jack in?


Yeah, orange.  Go figure.  


We had a great time playing and enjoying hay rides and nature and picking out pumpkins.  


Another picture?  Really, mom?



Back to playtime!  We love action shots.


My kids are the "bad examples" for all the toddlers in the hay maze.  


Bri decided that the post needed a pumpkin on top of it.  


My boy loves me.


The cow train!  I think my kids took about a dozen rides on this thing.  It was pulled by a tractor.  





Uh oh!  We've slipped to #40.  
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
  Click to vote for us at Top Mommy Blogs! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment