A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Waiting


If you're following along, you may recall we mailed our I800A form recently.  11/7, to be exact.  USPS tracking indicated it was delivered on 11/10.  We got our text and email letting us know they'd received it on Sunday, 11/18.  And now our $975 check has cleared the bank.

Hopefully soon, we'll get our paper receipt for said check, and then about a week later, we'll get fingerprint appointment notices in the mail.

In the meantime, I'm working on getting a crib set up, and I've made a couple purchases to put in her dresser.  Christmas is a nice distraction.  The kids and I are working on ornaments for our Around The World tree today.

If you shop Amazon, please click through our link before making a purchase.  We get a little referral fee, which goes toward our adoption expenses.  Thank you!





Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Thanks for voting for us!

2 comments:

  1. We are right behind you having sent off our I-800am today. Hope it goes quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! It's a big step! Maybe we'll see you in China. :)

      Delete