A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hannah Photo Shoot


I love playing with Paul's camera.

I'm not very good at it, but I wanted to get a picture of Hannah in her silks to use for her Valentines before she goes back to school.  


 My Chinese American sweetheart.  


I was inspired by the beautiful golden light at the end of the day, but by the time I got Hannah changed and we got outside, I'd missed the light, and the breeze started kicking up a little.


Still, she's such a good sport.


And she's so very photogenic,


that we got some fun shots anyway.
(Thank you, neighbors, for having a nice front yard, lol.)

I'm sure I'll be able to come up with a Valentine out of one of these.


If you want to take better pictures of your children, please consider signing up for a workshop.  Use our Family ID Code, blessed and our family receives a donation toward our adoption fees.
If you're pretty comfortable behind your lens, maybe you'd consider passing the info along to a friend who is just getting started?  I'd appreciate it!  


Linking up with:
Ni Hao Yall


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
  Keep us visible!  Click the box to vote for our blog!  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment