A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine sewing and Martin Luther King Jr Day playing


Sweet sisters!  

I'm so proud of myself.  I found this fabric in the sewing room when I was looking for something else (which I never did find, lol), and thought, "I should make the girls Valentine shirts!"

And I actually did it!

They were finished a whole month before Valentine's Day, but I just had them wear them to get a picture on Monday.  


Martin Luther King, Jr. Day was "holiday routine" for us.  


That's a term borrowed from the firehouse.  


It was also a beautiful sunny day.  
(yes, my child is riding his bike down the stairs, why do you ask?)


It was also a beautiful sunny day. 
(even the couch potato-iest of us came out to enjoy it)


We've missed those days lately.  


We had a cold snap that left the windshield coated in ice every morning when we left to take the teens to school.


So it was nice to see the sun again.    


And it was nice to play with the neighbor kids, too.




Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  We've slipped to page 3 again.  Can you take a second to click the vote box for us?  That's all, just one click.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment