A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quick Update

We're being told once again that the babies might be leaving.  Obviously, we've been down this road before.  I'm not packing all their stuff this time until I get the "we're on our way to pick them up" text/call/email.

Last time, I didn't want them to go.  This time, I have mixed feelings.  There's a part of me that wants to start "nesting" for my own babies, Katie and Luke.  I am ready to sort and pack for China.  I am ready to start crossing things off my lists again.  I am feeling the pressure to get caught up on homeschooling so we can finish our year before I go to China.

I have very mixed feelings right now, and if you could pray for me, I would ask that you pray peace for our family regardless of what happens today or tomorrow with our host kids.  And, of course, be in prayer for the little ones, and their family.  That all the things that need to happen there would fall into place.  Thank you.

In other news, our matching grant is FULLY FUNDED!  A huge thank you to everyone who helped us reach our goal in just two weeks.  We are humbled and touched.  May God's abundance pour down on all of you.

Linking up with:
The Ramsay Grace Blog



Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Spare us a click?  Thanks!



3 comments:

  1. Praise God for your wonderful news about the grant! I couldn't be happier that those doors seem to opening up for you. I will definitely be praying about those things you mentioned, as well as His continued peace and protection. So so so glad you linked up with Tueday's Prayers today. Praying blessings abundant for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for peace for you friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete