A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Katie and Luke pictures


These are the last of the unshared pictures.  
At least, the last of the pictures I'm planning to share, that is.
I do *have* two more photos of Luke, but he's wearing split pants in both of them, and they would require some creative photoshop skills to keep things rated G, so we'll just keep those to ourselves.


My Katie girl.
This picture makes me happy, because it shows that she's spunky and active like Hannah was.  I was delighted when we let Hannah loose on the playground in China and discovered that missing pieces didn't slow her down a bit.  Looks like Katie is the same way.  


And my baby Luke.
According to his last update (4/15) he is not walking yet, and this picture makes me think he may not even be sitting up by himself yet.  Which, I'm a little nervous about, honestly.  But we'll take it one day at a time and see how he does.  It may simply be that he's either in a crib or a walker or a stroller or a baby seat all day.  Furthermore, it's not uncommon for delayed kids to make huge strides developmentally, once they get into a family.

Please pray for both our little ones, that God would keep them safe and prepare their hearts for the big changes ahead.  Also, please pray for Paul and I, that we will have wisdom in how best to help both kids reach their full potential, and patience to meet them where they're at.  


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Spare a click for us?  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment