A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

One step closer

We have been cabled!  Now our agency sends that email info to their contact in China, and the contact walks it in to be processed.  That takes exactly 2 weeks, almost without exception.  If it goes in tomorrow, it will be out in time that CCCWA could process our Travel Approval before shutting down from 5/25-6/1.

I know it will all come together in God's perfect timing.  I'm realizing that we could be one short month away from TA, which is so exciting!  (On the other hand, if we don't get TA before the shut down, I'm going to be one cranky mama because I'm counting on leaving early June!)

In other news, I looked at the website for the hotel that our agency recommends in GZ (the last week of our trip) and it's scary nice.  Like I feel under-dressed sitting here in shorts and a t-shirt looking at the site.

Looking at flights, hotels, packing lists...  It's getting more real.

I found out who sent my mystery package.  :)  I never would have guessed that a "random" opponent in Words With Friends could turn into a real friend far away.


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment