A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

St Basil's Cathedral

I know it's not the end of the week yet, and I normally only post school stuff in my weekly wrap up posts, but I couldn't resist sharing this.


Last summer, when I was amassing supplies and projects for this school year, I ran across this St. Basil's Cathedral 3D Puzzle, which I thought would be a neat addition to our study of Russia.  Since Eli always builds the Nanoblock monument models, Brianna pounced on this and declared that it was her turn to build something.  The magazine like instruction booklet indicated that it would take 5 hours, but Brianna finished it in just 3 sessions in one day.  Now she's trying to convince me that we need Sydney Opera House for our upcoming study of Australia.


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  We're currently #29.  Thank you for clicking for us!  It keeps our blog visible.



No comments:

Post a Comment