A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Graduation


Tonight was Annaliese's big night.
Can't believe my baby girl is a graduate.


Grammy came up to attend the ceremony.


Love these guys.  
We've had some struggles over the last year, but I know that whatever she decides to do in life, she'll be just fine.  


First picture of all of us since the blog header shot that was taken at Thanksgiving.  


Jack Jack crashed the girls shot.  

As Paul said, "Two down, 8 to go."  That makes me tired.  
Luke will be class of 2029.
Yikes.


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs Spare a click for us? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment