A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Out Takes

So I tell my family that I want to take some pictures for Mother's Day, and I get things like this.  


"You can get me in my natural habitat!"


Seriously?


Suddenly it makes sense why I have such a hard time getting good pictures of the kids.


A whole lot of sense.


Samuel was not happy with the picture I chose to put in the sidebar.


I had to go back and show him that it really was the very best one of the bunch.  


Josiah emphatically hates having his picture taken.


So I really appreciated his cooperation.  Or what passed for cooperation.


Teenagers.


Can't live with 'em...


...Um, pass the corn chips.


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Spare a click for us?  Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. I have the same set of pictures just different kids. My 4 complain that I take too many pictures. I tell them if they would just smile the first time I could put the camera away!

    Michelle. thebashfulnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete