A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

iPhone Pictures


Sac airport. Seems like forever ago. 


Seattle airport. I took this for Eli, my plane buff. 


Day 1 with Luke. Asleep in my lap. 


There seems to be this fashion trend here for ladies to wear very long shear skirts and short slips. This particular lady added floral underwear to the ensemble. Ask me how I know. 


Baby tigers. Cutest thing ever. I have video of them on my Facebook page. 



Loose lemurs, up close and personal. 


Look who's holding his own bottle now!


Baba feeding Katie at Tekila. 


I asked my guide what an option was at the soda fountain, and he said, oh you know, like Sprite. So I poured it, and it came out cartoon poison green. Still, I'm a good sport. I figured it would be lime. It was the liquid version of a green apple Jolly Rancher. Not bad, but not what I was expecting, and not really like sprite, either. 


And Baba feeding Luke fried rice (seems to be a lot of feeding going on here) at Pizza Hut tonight. Paul and I split a "medium" pepperoni, which the menu said would feed 2-3 people. It's cute how they thought that. Paul and I looked at the little pan when it arrived, and I don't know about him, but I was thinking, "What are YOU going to eat?"  We split the pizza and he finished off the kids' rice. We have snacks in the room, fortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment