A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Luke Meets Baba

Paul got to the hotel around 2:40 last night.  Luke was sleeping, of course, so while Paul was able to look at him, they didn't really meet until this morning.


Not sure to think about the white guy.  


Fortunately, Luke is pretty easy going most of the time, and so he took to Paul just fine.  


He likes the mustache.  :)  

We managed breakfast.  Just when the egg guy at my old hotel would see me and start making my egg order, we change hotels and we're back to pantomiming.

Now we're off to change money.  

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Baba made it! So glad! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete