A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Guess Who?


Guess which little cutie pie girl had her first day of first grade today?   

I'll even spare you the rant about how much I hate the track system and how JULY 18 is a stupid date for the first day of school.  


She was all about telling her brothers that she had ICE CREAM for snack at school.  


I missed her while she was gone All Day.  First grade is so much longer than K.  
In fact, I made a Target run (Paul actually told me to go shopping.  I must have needed out badly.) today, and I found myself getting her a Hello Kitty lunchbox and all the special lunch box foods we rarely keep in the house.  

My big girl.


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  Please take a second to click for us!  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Love her outfit - she looked adorable for her first day back to school!

    ReplyDelete