A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, July 19, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...


...School time!  

When you get a 36# box from your curriculum publisher, you know back to school can't be far off.  


Cracking open the seal on these boxes is such fun.  I get to see and touch and figure out what we're going to be learning this year.  

All of us, not just the kids.  I learned lots of interesting things last year, too.  


I'm excited about the art and music component this year.  I had to laugh.  Your curriculum might be a winner if...


...if your child starts reading it, right out of the box!  

Eli's been devouring the Percy Jackson books, and he tells me they have a lot of Greek mythological characters in them.  So when he saw this Trojan horse book, he snapped it right up and read the whole thing.  



Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  Thanks for clicking for us!

1 comment:

  1. We read the Percy Jackson books while doing Ancient History and it really did motivate and interest the kids so much!

    ReplyDelete