A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Phone pics

Just wanted to share some phone pictures before they get buried amongst text messages of psudo-important things.  


This child was recently told by a girl that he was cuter than Leonardo DiCaprio. Personally, I'm not seeing it. 


Off to camp for a week. Both my big girls are gone. Changes the dynamic around here quite a bit. 


7-11 free Slurpee day. :)  Simple pleasures. 


Getting the new chair adjusted. A few tweaks, and it was good to go. 


Sam takes her for a spin. Good thing there's a seat belt!


With the chair and the double stroller, that's a lot of wheels in my van!  The guy was showing me how to take it all apart to fit into a trunk and I said, "I drive a huge van.  Can I just toss it in, fully assembled?"  He laughed and said, "Of course you do," seeing Katie and Luke in the double stroller sitting with Sam.  


Jack decided that when he plays with the police Legos, he wears the police hat.


And when he plays with the fire Legos, he wears his helmet.  He's got quite the complex game going on, and he keeps switching hats.  It's so cute.  


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs 

1 comment:

  1. We haven't tried free slurpee day yet - next year! I love the pink wheelchair! :)

    ReplyDelete