A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Take Little Passports to lunch with you

Okay, so you know how cool the Little Passports program is, right?  After all, we used them in our homeschool last year, and I was forever talking about what we got in our packages for each country.  


In fact, I loved them so much, I became an affiliate for them.  So when you click through a banner here on my site and order from Little Passports, I get a tiny kickback from them.  

When I got an email this morning telling me about the back to school stuff they are currently offering, I knew I had to share it with you.  


Click on the School Supplies bar at the top of the LP landing page.  Aren't they cute?  I love the idea of writing notes on the chalkboard inside the lunch box.  --Of course that would be for those Good Moms.  You know, the ones who never ever say things like, "Yikes, you're leaving for school in 3 minutes and I haven't packed your lunch yet!"  Not that I did that this morning or anything.  Nope.  Not me.  :whistling:  Don't know what you're talking about.  Hey, she took a lunch to school, and that's what counts, right?  


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment