A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pretty things

We are off to the pumpkin patch today, but I couldn't leave without sharing some pretties with you.


This is what Hannah's hair looks like when I comb it out in the morning.


And this is Hannah's hair with the cutest, tiniest (size mini) flexiclip ever!  Adorable, is it not?  


This is the brand new, just released today Harvest Freestyle flexi of the month!  It comes in several sizes to fit your hair perfectly.

I'd like to share a few more pretty things with you, just in case you're getting a jump on Christmas shopping, or you need a little pick me up for yourself.


These would be lovely teacher gifts.  I'm so glad I won't have the mad December scramble this year.  Every year, I find myself trying to come up with a new, creative idea for teachers.  This is perfect.  Check that off my list.  


Brianna has been knitting up a storm, and one of the things she makes is scarves.  I'm a little afraid to let her see this, or I might lose my favorite flexiclips to her scarf wearing, but it's a neat idea.  


Finally, hair bands.  I haven't tried these yet, but they're awfully pretty!  This would be a good pretty option for someone whose hair isn't long enough for a flexiclip.  


I am a Lilla Rose consultant, and I would be happy to answer any questions for you about the products or the company.  Happy shopping!  


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  Have you clicked for us today? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment