A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Immortal Sleep



Remember my recent review of Immortal Energy?  Well, today I want to tell you about another product from Immortal Herbs.  I was sent a sample of Immortal Sleep to review, as well.  



Like Immortal Energy, Immortal Sleep is made of pure, healthy, Chinese herbs.  

  • L-theanine
  • Rehmannia Root (sheng di huang)
  • Poria (fu ling)
  • Polygala (yuan zhi)
  • Grassleaf Sweetflag (shi chang pu)
  • Biota Seed (bai zi ren)
  • Licorice Root (gan cao)
  • Platycodon (jie geng)


  • Codonopsis
  • Asparagus root (tian men dong)
  • Schizandra (wu wei zi)
  • Angelica Root (dang gui)
  • Scrophularia Root (xuan shen)
  • Zizyphus Seed (suan zao ren)
  • Salvia Root (dang shen)
  • Ophiopogon Root (mai men dong)

I've written about insomnia before, so I was excited to try out another weapon for my arsenal against sleeplessness.  Like last time, I made sure to take just one before taking the full dose, to make sure I didn't react poorly to it.  I did just fine with one capsule, so the next time I tried the full 3 capsule dose.  

I slept great!  Instead of waking around 1 or 2 in the morning, I slept all the way until 4, got up to use the restroom, and went right back to sleep until morning!  There was no sluggishness the next day, as there can be with many sleep aids.  

Immortal Sleep sells for $54.95 for a bottle of 90 capsules.  You can connect with Immortal Herbs on Facebook and Twitter.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment