A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Get Ready For Back To School With Roaring Spring Paper Products



I received a generous package of notebooks from Roaring Spring Paper.


My favorite were the Color Me Notebooks!


Brianna colored this one for me.


Jack colored the sports-themed notebook.


They also offer Color Me composition books and folders.


The Genesis Poly Cover notebook line comes in a rainbow of colors and 1, 2, 3, or 5 subject options.


The Cross-over line is pretty neat!  The lines on one side of the page go horizontal, and the lines on the other side of the page are vertical, creating a graph paper grid when backlit.

Roaring Spring also carries 3 kinds of music paper, which was noteworthy for us, since Brianna's interest in piano has picked up again.  I also noticed Teacher Plan Books and other great products while I was poking around their website.


The Sugarcane Paper notebooks really do save trees.  They're made from sugarcane pulp, which is a byproduct of sugar production.


Stay up to date with all the latest Roaring Spring Paper Products on Facebook!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that crossover notebook looks really really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have Sam and Bri take them to school for MATH. :)

      Delete