A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Spellbinders Celebra'tions


Today I want to share with you about Spellbinders newest collection, Celebra'tions!  I received some fun paper crafting supplies to check out, and they're just lovely.


My samples included two ready to make projects and a sheet of rubber stamp words, along with instructions for each of the projects.


In addition to the materials I received, Spellbinders carries dies, stamps, papers, and inks for all sorts of fun projects such as papercrafting, card making, and scrapbooking!  One of our favorite things to make for a small project is a bookmark.  The word stamps would be perfect for bookmarks.


I really liked the foam adhesive sticky dots used to attach components to the card above.  The backing was easier to peel off than many other adhesives I've used.

Be sure to check out the online store at Spellbinders for not only the Celebra'tions line, but also tons of other craft ideas and supplies.


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment