A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

TravelWise Packing Cubes



I am really excited about this review!  I first heard about "packing cubes" on the China adoption forums, where people were talking about packing for the adoption trip.  I thought they sounded really cool, but money was stretched so tight with the fees, I couldn't justify splurging on something extra.


Imagine my excitement when I saw them come up for review!  I was thrilled to be chosen to try out a set, and I got pretty purple ones.


As soon as I received them, I realized that not only would they be great for their intended purpose in a suitcase, but they'd also work in my larger Thirty One bags!


2 of the medium packing cubes fit easily in my utility tote.


I can pack a spare outfit for Katie (just in case!)


 in the small packing cube,


and the rest of the "stuff" we'll need for a day out in a keep it caddy, and know just what one thing to grab if an accident occurs.


And for travel?  Fluffy dress, hair bow, shoes, sweater, and unmentionables...


...all fit easily inside a packing cube.  These things are really handy!  I can imagine keeping an emergency kit in the car in one, or using one to pack medical supplies for special needs.  And they'd be super on an adoption trip, when your mind is in a haze, and the last thing you need to be thinking about is, "Where did I pack the...?"


I love that I can pack matching outfits for the girls in a cube, and when we travel, I'll be able to just pull out one thing in the morning and have everything they need to get dressed!


TravelWise Packing Cubes are currently on sale at Amazon for $32.95 for the set of 5.  They come in 5 colors, to match any luggage set:  black, red, purple, teal, and silver.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy using packing cubes when packing. Packing has become a breeze! Mine are by Dot&Dot and are double sided in different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Now I'm harassing my husband to let me go on a trip so I can use them in a suitcase.

      Delete
  2. Use them for storing clothes for the meantime but a trip would be really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so need a vacation...! Hopefully after the holidaze is over, I can get away for a couple of days. Even a short trip with a couple of the kids would be such a nice change of pace.

      Delete