A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Kissed By a Cowboy


Kissed By a Cowboy is another book in the Four of Hearts Ranch series.  Some of you may remember when I reviewed Betting on Hope from this series.  This book was every bit as good, and prompts me to realize that I somehow missed the book in between and must look for it next time I'm at the library.

In Kissed By a Cowboy, Cassidy has come out of a bad marriage and is at the house her aunt left to her to start over.  She's sworn off men, of course, including the handsome cowboy next door who broke her heart years ago.  Only that's not quite the way Jarrod remembers it.

Author Debra Clopton does a fabulous job creating vivid supporting characters and side stories that round out this book nicely.  Even her four legged characters have personality.  Who can resist a cranky veterinarian who keeps a potbellied pig in his office?

This was the sort of book that has you reading, "Just one more chapter," long after you should have turned the light out.  And when it's over, you wish there was more.



This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like my kind of read. Off to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warning, you'll want to read the whole series! :D

      Delete
  2. I keep hearing about this book. Sounds like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been pretty impressed with all the good books I get to read. For every lemon there's at least a dozen books I really enjoy.

      Delete