A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Graduation!


I wanted to share pictures from Sam's graduation last week, even though some of them aren't very good.  It's a momentous occasion, and I don't want to let a lack of photos relegate it to a single paragraph in a weekly wrap up post.


During the ceremony, BCS sends the graduates out to give flowers to the special people in their lives who've helped them get to this day.


Getting his diploma.


The hats fly up.


Sam with Grammy and Carl.


Sam with me, Annaliese, and Katie.


Poor Josiah heard "hold this" several times during picture taking.  Purses, flowers, programs, even the hangar Sam's cap & gown traveled to the church on (which I'm totally surprised Sam actually brought home).


Katie was thrilled to see Annaliese again!


I'm trying not to blink, because I know if I do, I'll look up and Katie will be the one in cap and gown.  It goes by so fast.


We really ought to have had one person at a time taking pictures.  Because we didn't end up with any where we're all looking at the same camera.  It's weird to have a "family picture" with so few of us in it.  I hope the kids who are at camp are having an amazing time, but I miss them.


I'm so proud of my boy!  Sam's plan is military, like big brother Zach.  It's looking like he won't leave for boot camp until around January, but nothing is set in stone yet, so we'll see.


This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment