A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

China Trip: Bernie Has a Family!


You don't know how happy it makes me to be able to announce that some of the kids I met in China in November have families working hard to bring them home!


This cute little guy in the teal/black/white sweats was called Bernie by our advocacy team.


His family has "pre-approval" from China, and they are working on their home study.


They hope to travel for him this year.


All the other kids with him in these photos are still waiting.  If there's anyone you would like more information on, I'd be happy to help!


If you're not in a position to adopt, can you help support those who are adopting?


Bernie's family has a Pure Charity account, which means that your donation will go directly to their adoption agency.


If you can't donate, please cover the trip kids in your prayers.  That the adoption process would go smoothly for the ones who have families coming for them, and that the other children would be seen and have families commit to bringing them home.

Tomorrow I'm going to share another matched child that I'm super excited about!  


This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

2 comments:

  1. Every adoption is a miracle! I just love hearing about each one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm a sucker for an adoption story. :)

      Delete