A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Homecoming 2017


I just love watching my kids grow up and have special events. 


Boy brought Brianna flowers.  He's a sweet kid. 


I got to do last year's prom pictures, and his mom did this year's homecoming pictures.  I'll share a few of those, too. 


I took a couple quick pictures, and then they were off for the more formal pics with his mom, and I took Eli to go pick up his date.


I thought this was hilarious, but I'm not sure Eli agreed. 


I took them to a local park to do pictures. 


I like this picture because he's usually the tall one. 


They're adorable together. 


And I think we did a pretty good job color matching, considering she gave him a sock to take shopping for color comparison. 


Have I mentioned how incredibly adorable they are?


It's been really special to get to know Brianna's Boy and Eli's... I need to come up with a blog nickname for her, don't I? 


Is Miss Adorable too corny? 


We had fun taking pictures together, and afterwards, I took them out for frozen yogurt, since we had some time before they needed to meet friends for dinner. 


Meanwhile, on the other side of town...


Boy's mom was taking equally adorable pictures of our offspring. 


Hard to believe she's going to be leaving for boot camp in less than 8 months. 


I know that with the holidaze coming that time will fly by.  Someone remind me to slow down in February and enjoy the last 4 months as much as we can, okay?


I'm pleased with how well these pictures turned out.  Bri had a toothache that night, so she wasn't feeling her best, but they're both very photogenic kids. 


I laughed when I saw this one, since I had literally taken the very same picture of Eli and Miss Adorable at roughly the same time. 


At the dance, with another friend.


I so enjoy the crazy shenanigans of my peeps. 



This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment