A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

December


Where did it go?  I must have blinked because here it is the end of January, and I never blogged about Christmas, let alone the rest of December. 


Eli and Miss Adorable went to San Francisco with her parents.  Her mom sent me pictures throughout the day, which I loved. 


They're so cute. 


I made the girls' leggings.  Hannah's were not shown in my recent sewing post. 


Jack made a pinata at school.  I literally sent this picture to Paul with the caption, "What could go wrong here?" 


There was, of course, the obligatory school Christmas program.  The school is big on programs. 


Lots of singing.  Lots of hand motions. 


Lots of halos. 


Hannah and Katie with their teachers.  And the battery tea lights they got to bring home. 


Yikes.  I need to be more careful where I set my phone down. 


Paul had a birthday.  Brianna made his cake. 


Brianna and Boy at Christmastime. 


I gave him a photo ornament with a picture from prom


Eli photobombing his adorable little sisters in their nativity smocked dresses. 


The whole family, waiting for me to pass out new jammies on Christmas Eve, after we drove around looking at light displays. 


And then after they all changed into their new pajamas, we had cocoa. 


Eli and Miss Adorable helping me pick up pizzas and cookie dough for dinner one night. 


One of Brianna's gifts was a camo backpack, which she filled to pack for winter camp. 


Our tree had a little "battle of the branches" going on.  Someone was quick to point out that the Army ornament was bigger than the Air Force and Marine Corps ornaments.  I'm very proud of my kids, regardless of which branch they serve in.  (As well as the ones who choose other paths, of course.)



This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

2 comments:

  1. You have good reason to be proud of your kids!

    I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so neat to see what interesting people they become. <3

      Delete