A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, May 7, 2018

Storm Front by Susan May Warren


If you've not yet discovered author Susan May Warren, you're in for a treat.  I got hooked on her books with the Christiansen Family series.  They're so good.  Susan creates families.  And while each book mainly deals with the romance of a different couple, you get updates on familiar characters from prior books in the series.  In fact, confession time here, when book 5 of the Montana Rescue series arrived for me to review and I realized I had somehow missed book 4, I ordered it that day.  And I was done with 5 before 4 arrived.  They're that good.

If you missed it, here's a post where I talked about books 1 & 2.  My review of book 3 is here.  Book 4, wowza!  It had me on the edge of my seat!  There's a shipwreck, and lots of nail-biting action.  I stayed up way, way too late finishing it because I just couldn't put it down.


But I'm here to talk about book 5 today, Storm Front.  Like all the Montana Rescue series, Storm Front is full of action and adventure.  PEAK Rescue collides with a storm chasing team (Remember the movie Twister?  Kinda like that.) when a tornado rips through southwestern Minnesota, throwing Ty and Brette back into each others lives in a way that creates swirling chaos that rivals the storms surrounding them.

Storm Front chronicles the efforts to find Chet and a group of students after a tornado wrecks havoc and leaves families crazy with worry about missing loved ones. 

Meanwhile as their wedding date gets pushed back over and over, Kacey wonders if Ben has changed his mind about marrying her.  And Pete gets terrible news about Jess. 

Eventually, Ty and Brett find themselves weathering yet another devastating storm together in the library, where they make a vitally important discovery. 

If you've been reading along from the beginning, you're going to want to get your hands on Storm Front right away.  If you're new to the series, here are links for the whole thing:

     Wild Montana Skies
     Rescue Me
     A Matter of Trust
     Troubled Waters
     Storm Front
     and coming in November... Wait For Me



This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment